The COMPASS Summer School:
New Developments in Model-Based Systems of Systems Engineering
September 17-18, 2014
Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt, London, UK
Supported by Formal Methods Europe
The COMPASS Summer School took place in London, UK on 17-18 September 2014 following the COMPASS Interest Group (CIG) Challenge Workshop. Attendees feedback was very positive, specially regarding the practical application of the contents during class exercises.
The Summer Schoolaimed at encouraging the growth and development of a community of researchers around the COMPASS technology, and to engaging interest in a community which includes experts in Model-Based Design, Architectural Modelling and Meta-Modelling, Systems Engineering and Formal Specification. We will achieve this with an intensive two day event with tutorials on the COMPASS technologies and tools.
Download the COMPASS Summer School Programme
Additionally you can download the videos of the presentations given at COMPASS Summer School:
- Approach to Context-Based Requirements Engineering for Systems of Systems: SoS-ACRE
- Enabling Patterns for SoS Modelling
- Architectural Frameworks, and the COMPASS Architectural Framework Framework (CAFF)
- CAFF Example
- Tool support for the COMPASS Modelling Language (CML)
- Deadline for applications: Friday 29 August.
- COMPASS Summer School: 17-18 September
The COMPASS Summer School will take place at the Edwardian Suite of the hotel Radisson Blu Edwardian Vanderbilt
68-86 Cromwell Rd, London SW7 5BT
Tel: 0207 761 9013
John Fitzgerald, Steve Riddle (Newcastle University); Peter Gorm Larsen (Aarhus University); Jim Woodcock (University of York)